With lugs slightly more aggressive than a road specific shoe, the Inov8 Parkclaw 240 Womens Trail Running Shoes ensures a smooth ride when running roads or trails.
The highly breathable mesh upper surrounds your foot in lightweight comfort while seamless overlays throughout the midfoot provide trail-worthy support.
Finished off with a POWERFLOW midsole, the inov-8 Parkclaw 240 features sufficient shock absorption for road running and enough protection for your off-road efforts.
- Knit Upper- Natural, lightweight fit that offers superior breathability.
- Antimicrobial- Reduce unwanted odours for a fresher for longer feeling.
- X-Protec Reinforced Hybrid Tongue- Locks out dirt and debris.
- External Heel Cage- Provides additional support to the heel and encourages a better gait cycle.
- Met Cradle Design- Gives greater stability and control.
- PowerFlow+ Midsole- Resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention, 10% shock absorption and 25% energy return.
- DFB Shank- Delivers energy with each step to help you move faster and more efficiently.
- Tri-C Rubber Outsole- Unrivalled grip and quick release of debris.
- Drop- 8mm
- Weight- 240g