< Back To Listing
|Season||Spring 2020, Summer 2020|
Every now and again HUUB launches something never before achieved from a challenge set by listening to our existing and potential customers. Open water swimming has taken off at a great pace, and the sport demands a suit with full smooth skin properties below £200. It wasn't easy, with the quality of production and design needed but we've mastered it and honestly believe there is no better suit at the entry level price point than the Axiom.
Axiom is our new entry-level wetsuit perfect for the beginner triathlete or leisure and training swimmer. The smooth skin neoprene helps increase your water speed with the optimum buoyancy of 3:5 for men and 3:3 for women.
Comfort is paramount, so it features our exclusive flexible low-neckline for comfortable breathing, and the super-flexible underarm panel offers freedom of movement. The Axiom now also comes with a Breakaway Zipper!
- Smooth-Skin Neoprene - Improves comfort and performance.
- Improved Water Speed - Adds efficiency and dexterity across the water.
- Next-To-Skin Feel - Creates a comfortable fit without causing restriction.
- Buoyancy Rating - 3:5.
- Super-Flexible Underarm Panel - Ensures a full range of motion.
- Optimum Mobility - Allows you to cut through the water, giving improved performance and speed.
- Exclusive Huub Neckline - Adds flexibility.
- Low Neck Design - For optimum breathability and comfort.
- Suitable For - Triathlon and open water swimming.
- Full Back Zip - Allows simple put on and take off.
- Sizing guide misleading Review by Daniel
Price Value Quality