< Back To Listing
|Season||Spring 2020, Summer 2020|
The HUUB Alpha Open Water Swimming wetsuit has been designed to offer fantastic flexibility while having the buoyancy required to give the most comfortable swimming position.
Huub have incorporated full, smooth-skin neoprene into the construction of the Alpha wetsuit to provide the wearer with optimum comfort and performance across the water. Each HUUB wetsuit has been rigorously developed for a particular stroke style by expert swimming coaches Swim Smooth and heavily tested by real swimmers at their test centre in Perth, Western Australia. The neoprene is specifically designed to improve water speed, ensuring you maximise focus and performance to give you the best possible results. In addition, the neoprene offers a comfortable, next-to-skin feel, creating a more relaxing environment as you swim. With a 2:3 buoyancy rating, the wetsuit is for improved body position and reduced drag.
- Smooth-Skin Neoprene - Improves comfort and performance.
- Improved Water Speed - Adds efficiency and dexterity across the water.
- Next-To-Skin Feel - Creates a comfortable fit without causing restriction.
- Buoyancy Rating - 2:3.
- Super-Flexible Underarm Panel - Ensures a full range of motion.
- Optimum Mobility - Allows you to cut through the water, giving improved performance and speed.
- Flatlock Seams - For optimum levels of comfort.
- Low Neck Design - For optimum breathability and comfort.
- Back Zip - Allows simple put on and take off.