< Back To Listing
The Griffus 2.40 is the faster rolling version, its central tread offering the right compromise between efficiency and braking. With a 57 mm cross section and a faster central tread it can be used as a rear tyre for riders seeking to save precious seconds in competition.
The Griffus 2.40 is also a versatile tyre and can also be used for All Mountain riding as a front and rear option.
- Tubeless tire whose airtightness is guaranteed by Hutchinson Protect’Air Max latex sealant.
- Race Ripost GRAVITY compound is dedicated to challenging practice but keeps rolling capacities.
- Our Hardskin® solution, patented textile reinforcement from bead to bead
- Versatile profile
- Central knobs are orientated for faster rolling performance
- With a 57 mm cross section and a faster central tread it can be used as a rear tyre for riders seeking to save precious seconds in competition.