< Back To Listing
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Black|
Double boa racer shoe with carbon outsole and volume control fit for a combination of comfort and performance.
The R3 Aria’s Microtex upper is hard-wearing, light, and resilient with enough flexibility to ensure comfort for every rider’s foot, but strong enough to withstand the demands of racing – without any weight penalty. The diamond-shaped laser-cut perforations help temperature management and breathability.
The laser perforated mircrotex upper is breathable and cleans up really well.
Volume control – the lower Boa controls toe box volume. The offset position means the front of the shoe wraps across the foot making it much more adaptable to different foot shapes.
Vented carbon outsole with replaceable heel tab.
Heel gripper on the inside of the shoe.
- Full carbon fibre, ventilated outsole.
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- Double BOA IP1-B closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume control and dynamic arch support to give the ultimate fit
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 243g (size 42.5)