< Back To Listing
During the development of the Stamp Pedal, countless soles of well-known bike shoe manufacturers were put under the microscope at Crank Brothers to present a pedal which produces the best contact between rider and bike.
This resulted in the new, flat, concave pedal shape with narrow outer edges and even thinner pedal center. In addition, it made sense to offer two sizes for different shoes. Small for 37 - 43 and Large for shoes from size 44 - 49.
In the bearing and sealing of the pedals are made in spite of the low price heine compromises. Inside, IGUS LL plain bearings and outer ball bearings from Enduro Bearings are used. It is sealed by Crankbrothers well-known Double Seal System to enjoy the pedal for a long time.
The open design saves weight and favors self-cleaning in muddy conditions. Best grip is guaranteed by 9 Pins Pro pedal side.
- Optimal surface area
- Minimal profile 13mm thin
- 9 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Premium bearings & seal system
- Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu)
- Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu)
- adjustable pins - 9 per side (mounted from back)
- body material - Composite
- footprint - 100mm x 100mm
- inner bearing type - Igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type - Enduro cartridge bearing
- shoe size - 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu)
- spindle material - Forged scm 435 chromoly steel