< Back To Listing
The Compressport R2 was the number one calf guard worn at the Ironman World Championships in Kona 2010. The Compressport R2 calf guard boosts your venous return, reducing the accumulation of toxins while increasing oxygenation to the muscles.
The reduction in lactic acid build-up coupled with its shock absorption properties protects you from muscular fatigue and damage.
- The ultra-light Compressport fabric is designed for more effective venous return from the feet to the heart, considerably reducing the build-up of toxins in the muscles, particularly during prolonged effort.
- Muscles benefit from improved oxygenation, helping to reduce the possibility of cramps and injuries. This allows for longer, higher impact sessions with less fatigue and quicker recovery.
- The Compressport fabric also optimises heat exchange and wicks away moisture, helping to regulate your body temperature.
- The Compressport fabric provides rigidity and support to muscles and is designed to reduce shock waves and vibrations. This helps to prevent muscle tears, joint pain, contractures, micro-injuries and muscle fatigue.
- After exercise the Compressport R2 continues to accelerate venous return, flushing the toxins from, and increasing oxygenation to, the muscles. This process reduces the possibility of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.
- Damaged muscles repair quicker meaning you can train and compete on fresher legs.
- Always striving to bring you the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists.
Write Your Own Review
Compressport Calf Guard Size Chart
|Height||CM||20 - 35||25 - 35||30 - 40||30 - 40||40 - 45||40 - 50|
|Inch||8 - 14||10 - 14||12 - 16||12 - 16||16 - 18||16 - 20|
|Calf Circumference||CM||26 - 30||30 - 34||34 - 38||38 - 42||42 - 46||46 - 50|
|Inch||10 - 12||12 - 13||13 - 15||15 - 17||17 - 18||18 - 20|