An exclusive COMPRESSPORT Technology, the hyperventilated fibre, characterizes the new R2 Oxygen. It offers maximum support to the calf, tibia and Achilles tendon, reducing muscle vibrations by 30%. By increasing muscle oxygenation by 17% and venous flow by 10% to 15%, it limits aches and swollen legs after effort. Ultralight at only 11g, it causes no restriction during the most intense efforts.
The R2 Oxygen completes COMPRESSPORT® range of calf sleeves and offers to pro athletes the most performing high-tech sleeves ever! On trail, triathlon or marathon tracks, performance, protection, comfort and freedom of movement will reach high levels.
- Targeted graduated compression at calf level brings oxygen to the muscles.
- Muscles perform better on longer distances and recover faster after effort.
- Ventilation bands directly integrated in the ultra-extensible fibre allow optimal oxygenation of the muscles.
- Muscles, being fully supported, stay strong - ideal on long distance races.
- Shock absorber, the R2 Oxygen increases resistance to effort.
- Muscle injury is limited by 29%.
- An ergonomic tab supports and protects the patellar tendon against vibrations.
- Knees are well protected during descents and speedy technical trails.
- Worn before effort, it allows fast recovery and keeps calves fresh and rested.
- Worn after effort, it ensures light legs free of soreness and swelling.
- It reduces significantly lactic acid in muscles for faster recovery.