The Canterbury Mercury TCR Compression S/S Top is a performance garment, developed to enhance the acceleration of your recovery after sustained periods of exercise.
Made from 74.5% polyester and 25.5% lycra, this shirt has been designed to be lightweight and comfortable, acting as a second skin and moulding to the contours of your upper body.
With hybrid graduated compression in key zones, this Mercurial top improves your blood circulation which in turn generates a higher removal of lactate acid. What this means is that your body can work longer, causing less damage during exercise and easing the level of muscle soreness during your recovery time.
- Made of 74.5% polyester coolmax and 25.5% Lycra to to enhance the garments fit and freedom and provide comfort whilst training
- Flat seams for comfort, further enhancing the correct levels of compression
- Mesh panels to the back and underarms for breathability
- CCC transfix logo to the front below the neck
- Mercury TCR logo to the rear lower left hem and outside centre back