< Back To Listing
|Model Number||120283 1B097|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Iridescent|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Brooks Glycerin 17 Womens neutral running shoes that protect and indulge your feet.
Brooks have listened to the runners and kept all the bits that you love about Glycerin shoes in this latest pair. Your comfort is guaranteed with the supersoft DNA Loft midsole which runs the entire length of the shoe. Enhancing this is the OrthoLite sockliner, which turns comfort to bliss.
Brooks use 3D Fit Print screen print technology to engineer a structure for the upper of the shoe. This includes an integral two-way stretch bootie which moves when you move. The outsole holds your grip on the road, even in less than ideal conditions.
The Glycerin 17 shoe protects you from the pavement on the long runs. It doesn't get much more comfortable than this: the super soft transitions make every stride a pleasure.
- Super-Soft Cushioning - The DNA LOFT cushioning provides a soft, luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability, while the OrthoLite™ sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
- Plush Transitions - The DNA LOFT transition zone makes every move from heel to toe feel incredibly soft and smooth.
- Plush Fit - The plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride. The engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhance the fit.
- IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly disperse impact away from your body for an effortless ride.
- The Double Jacquard Mesh is engineered for strategic breathability, flexibility, and structure.
- Weight - 9.2oz / 260.8g
- Midsole Drop - 10mm
Write Your Own Review
|Brooks Ladies Shoe Size Chart|