< Back To Listing
|Model Number||120265 1B440|
|Manufacturer Colour||Navy / Plum / Ice Blue|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2018, Winter 2018|
The Brooks women's Caldera 2 Trail Running Shoe is a very comfortable all-terrain shoe that supports natural and energetic steps on long, hard trails. In addition to the particularly abrasion-resistant reinforcements of the upper material through the use of Cordura®, a mesh insert is responsible for improved ventilation compared to the previous model.
- Extra-thick BioMoGo DNA insole offers a responsive ride and helps to protect your feet from trail hazards
- Sticky rubber sole targeted for ascending and descending makes this shoe suitable for a variety of trails from light to technical
- Redesigned upper of the Caldera 2 redesigned to include Ariaprene™ mesh and a Cordura AFT top cloth that gives you increased ventilation, drainage, and abrasion protection.
- Slightly more snug fit in the toe-box and increased comfort.
- External 3D rubber print increases the longevity of the upper while enhancing the stretch and structure of the fit.
- e Integrated Gaiter Tab at the heel which can secure a gaiter loop, and lace garage on the tongue to stow tied laces.
- Midsole Drop - 4mm
- Weight - 8.5oz / 241.0g
Write Your Own Review
|Brooks Ladies Shoe Size Chart|