< Back To Listing
The Ascend Seatpost is only compatible with bikes that can use an internally routed dropper. (Please note that it cannot be converted to external cable actuated.)The seatpost is cable actuated at the bottom of the post via a linkage mechanism which eliminates cable pull/movement, to ensure consistent performance time and time again.
The ergonomic shifter style remote lever is designed to be run where your front shifter would normally sit. This means that the Ascend Dropper is ideally suited for those using a 1x chain ring set up; without a front derailleur. However, a paddle style shifter is available aftermarket for those who want to use the Ascend dropper post with a front derailleur and shifter.
The Ascend Dropper seatpost sets new standards for reliability and performance at a fantastic price point.
- Bar mounted shifter style remote lever
- Infinitely adjustable
- Cable operated
- Internal routing only
- Linkage mechanism eliminates any outer cable pull
- Zero Offset Head type
- One Piece head/Upper Shaft
- Micro Adjust clamping mechanism
- 30.9mm or 31.6mm Diameter
- 498mm Length
- 190mm Travel
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Sand Blasted and Hard Anodised Black
- 2 Year Warranty
- 550g W/O Cable and Shifter (31.6mm)
- Brand X Ascend Review by Kevin
Price Value Quality