< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Navy / Orange|
|Season||Autumn 2017, Winter 2017|
Tackle any terrain with the Men’s Explorer Active GTX Boots. Built for multi-active technical performance the boots have undergone hours of testing to provide superior comfort performance during any challenge. Packed full of innovative features such as the GORE-TEX enhanced comfort membrane to deliver climate control and waterproof properties, the breathable and cushioned ORTHOLITE footbed and the Vibram OPTI-STUD outsole for superb grip, the boots are sure to be a reliable choice for lightweight year-round hiking.
Weight (approx.): 902g
- A lightweight multi-active shoe full of hike performance.
- The uppers are crafted using durable PU synthetic nubuck with a seam free application and mesh using a 3D construction to provide enhanced breathability.
- Stay on track with the Vibram OPTI-STUD multi-active outsole and shock absorbing EVA midsole ensuring superior grip across all types of terrain.
- Set to provide all-day climate comfort, the Gore-Tex membrane is fully waterproof for superior protection and extended comfort throughout any challenge.
- The ORTHOLITE footbed is engineered with breathable, cushioned and anti-microbial performance, whilst guaranteeing comfort from the inside out.