< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Cliffhanger Matte / Gloss Black / Green|
Mountain biking is a demanding sport -- compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea. The 4Forty is built to withstand the rigors of a trail-riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard shell, adjustable visor and integrated MIPS protection. Boasting the comfort, protection and broadly capable features of helmets costing twice a smuch, the 4Forty is a bantamweight, all-conditions, all-kinds-of-trail champion packing a heavyweight value.
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- 15 vents
- GoggleGuide adjustable visor: accommodates both goggles and glasses
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- CE EN1078 certified