< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1011A540 401|
|Manufacturer Colour||Electric Blue / Silver|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Enjoy comfort with every stride with the Asics GT 1000 8 Mens Running Shoes, featuring FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology for a remarkably lightweight quality that will make you feel as light as a feather.
With a Jacquard mesh upper to allow the feet to breathe easily, this ASICS running shoe guarantees a comfortable fit, with its strategically located GEL™ technology providing high-density shock absorption to extend comfort over the distance. In addition, the EVA foam to the sockliner and lasting provides excellent cushioning and rebound, while keeping the foot stable for enhanced safety throughout.
The TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology also works to improve stability in the mid-foot area, helping to control torsion with the contoured midsole. The moulded AHAR™ outsole helps reduce damage from excessive wear, allowing you to run on most terrains with confidence and reassurance.
On top of providing comfort and stability, the GT-1000™ 8 running shoe also works to counteract overpronation with its DUOMAX™ technology, which imparts essential firmness to the midsole and arch. A regular width makes them accessible to most runners, while signature ASICS branding lends a contemporary finishing touch.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system - uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- SpEVA - top sole for increased energy return.
- Flytefoam Lyte - in the heel provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Decoupled Heel - absorbs energy from heel strike and minimizes impact shock.
- DuoMax Support System - uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Guidance Trusstic System - utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight while retaining structural integrity.
- Full-Length Guidance Line - is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) - design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) - in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge - in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Engineered mesh - comprises the upper, updating for a plush step in feel with flexible, lightweight breathability.
|Men's Asics Running Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Men's Asics Shoe Width Chart|
|Men's Asics Wrestling Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (D) unless otherwise stated in the product title