< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A468 003|
|Manufacturer Colour||Green / Black / Sun Coral|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Go further than you thought possible with the Asics Gel Cumulus 21 Womens Running Shoes. Designed to cushion and support your feet over long distances, this shoe boasts FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology for supreme bounce and energy.
The combination of rear and forefoot GEL™ technology means you benefit from a premium level of shock absorption not available in many other shoes, while GUIDANCE LINE™ technology enhances your gait efficiency and the internal heel counter holds your foot in position no matter how far you go.
Further support comes from I.G.S™ (Impact Guidance System) technology which enhances your natural gait as you move, and the EVA sockliner that moulds to the shape of your feet for added comfort. The highly resistant AHAR™ outsole reduces wear at key impact areas, making this a performance running shoe that you can really count on as you look to reach new levels.
Ventilation is provided by the engineered jacquard mesh upper, so you can rest assured that your feet will remain cool even when your run heats up. Reflective details on the outside of the shoe ensure you'll be noticed, even at lower light levels. With the GEL-CUMULUS™ 21 shoe in your training kit, you'll be able to take on those extra miles in comfort and style.
- Jacquard mesh upper - Provides breathable comfort and flexible support.
- Stretchy mesh - Adapts and flexes with your foot.
- Wider toe box - Allows for comfortable toe splay and a more efficient push-off.
- Seamless construction - Reduces risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Discrete eyelets - Disperse lace tension.
- Reflective elements - Improve visibility in low-light conditions.
- Ortholite sockliner - Provides exceptional cushioning and moisture-wicking properties.
- Fluidride midsole - The ultimate combination of bounce-back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GELs - Attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases and allow for movement in multiple planes.
- FlyteFoam Lyte - Lightweight and responsive, it features a reinforced, sustainable nanofibre compound which increases the foam's durability and provides more stability.
- FlyteFoam Propel - Designed to provide enhanced responsiveness at toe-off.
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove works to enhance gait efficiency.
- AHAR outsole - Placed in high-stress areas to increase grip and durability.
- Flex grooves - Promote natural foot flexion.
- Drop - 10 mm.
- Heel height - 22 mm.
- Forefoot height - 12 mm.
- Weight - 236 g.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title