< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A543 200|
|Manufacturer Colour||Putty / Black|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Brave the elements in the Asics Gel Cumulus 21 Winterized Womens Running Shoes. With a tough, resistant outsole and energised cushioning underfoot, this shoe helps you go further no matter what the weather throws at you.
FLYTEFOAM™ Propel foam in the midsole combines a lightweight construction with high-energy return technology for increased bounce and unrivalled toe-off, giving you better performance out of every stride. Extra cushioning comes from rear and forefoot GEL™ technology, strategically placed to provide shock absorption and springy rebound where you need it most. We've also added high bounce SpEVA foam which not only absorbs impact when your feet strike the ground, but enhances this movement into your next step.
When you're out on the road, you need a supportive pair of running shoes. The GEL-CUMULUS™ 21 Winterized shoe features our I.G.S™ (Impact Guidance System) technology, which works to enhance your natural gait so you can move more efficiently. GUIDANCE LINE™ technology gives your performance a further boost by reducing any imbalance caused by shifts in your centre of pressure as you move, while the internal heel counter holds your foot in place no matter how far you run.
The most dedicated runners want to get outside in any weather, so this shoe boasts a moulded snow rubber outsole and heel plug for extra grip and durability, as well as our highly abrasion-resistant AHARPLUS™ rubber heel plug at high-impact areas. Meanwhile, the reflective detailing on the outside of the shoe ensures you'll grab attention when running at lower light levels. With the GEL-CUMULUS™ 21 Winterized shoe, nothing can get in the way of your training, even if conditions take a turn for the worse.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- AHAR® Outsole - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FlyteFoam® Propel Technology - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- EVA Sockliner - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Cushioned Sockliner - Extra foam provides a softer, more cushioned wrap around ankle.
- Full Ground Contact - Smooth transition, regardless of where the foot contacts the ground, providing a stable ride.
- Premium Shock Absorption - Gel technology in the rear and forfoot provides a premium level of shock absorption where you need it most, for a more comfortable ride.
- Energized Cushioning - FLTYEFOAM propel technology is designed to cushion and support your feet, helping you spring and toe-off.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title