< Back To Listing
|Season||Spring 2018, Summer 2018|
A new member of Alpinestars Paragon range of protection apparel, the Paragon Bib Short is versatile and fuses all the class-leading innovations into a body-mapped bib short with a fully anatomic design to offer a versatile combination of protection, storage and hydration to enhance all your mountain-bike experiences.
- Innovative, body-mapped main shell construction incorporating nylon/poly resistant lycra, perforated lycra, 3D mesh and elasticated straps.
- Minimal seam construction for comfort and material integrity.
- Back features innovative protection/hydration system incorporating: - Mesh compartments incorporating removable CE certified back protection. - Back protector constructed from a soft visco-elastic, shock-absorbing foam.
- Back protector CE certified Level 1 and is anatomically engineered for performance.
- Mesh compartment and conduits to accommodate hydration pack (as an accessory upgrade).
- Incorporates removable impact absorption foam padding on hips to provide additional protection in key impact area.
- Multi-density Stealth® chamois seat padding absorbs saddle vibrations and improves overall comfort and breathability.
- Soft elastic on bottom hem with silicone grip keeps garment in position without causing irritation or chaffing.
- Convenient storage options provided by triple back lumbar pocket construction. Back lumbar pocket features floating construction meaning garment can be worn under a baggy short.
- Reflective details and logo on thighs, sides and upper back for improved riders’ visibility