< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Hi Res Coral / Core Black / Glow Blue|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Responsive running shoes with an adaptive knit upper.
Ultraboost reinvented. These adidas Ultra Boost 19 Womens Running Shoes reboot key performance technologies to give you a confident and energy-filled run. The knit upper has a second-skin fit and is built with motion-weave technology for adaptive stretch and support. Dual-density cushioning delivers medial support and an energised ride.
adidas Primeknit 360 upper offers an engineered fit that expands and supports as you move through each stride
Dual-density Boost cushioning on the medial side provides energised stability for a smooth, responsive ride
Support through your stride
Torsion Spring is embedded in the midsole to provide support during landing and propulsion at toe-off
- Lace closure.
- adidas Primeknit 360 upper.
- Synthetic lining.
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, and Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction.
- Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch.
- Natural feel like a second skin.
- Weight: 269 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Arch type: Normal.
- Lightweight 3D heel frame for personalised fit.
- Stabilising Torsion Spring.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Adidas Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS||cm||mm|
|Ladies Adidas Shoe Width Chart|
*Adidas shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title