< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Real Coral / Vivid Red|
|Season||Autumn 2018, Winter 2018|
Made with comfort in mind and the oceans at heart.
For Real Madrid's third kit, adidas teamed up with Parley for the Oceans to create a design that turns threat into thread. This kids' mini kit is a scaled-down version of that design. Both the jersey and matching shorts are made using yarn spun from plastic that's reclaimed before it reaches our oceans. The kit also includes a pair of socks.
A team badge pays tribute to Real Madrid
Good for the oceans
This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™, which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean
- Jersey: Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette; Shorts: Regular fit strikes a comfortable balance between loose and snug
- Ribbed V-neck; "For the oceans" on back neck tape; "RMCF" crest below back collar
- Shorts and top: 100% recycled polyester interlock; Socks: 64% cotton / 14% polyester / 13% nylon / 8% elastodien / 1% elastane
- Soft and lightweight feel
- Elastic waist on shorts; Real Madrid crest on chest and leg; Includes one pair of crew-length socks with "RMCF" on front
- This kit is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions