< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Black / Zest|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|
Ice spikes are absolutely essential when it comes to moving the sled as quickly as possible from a standing start. These spikes are a unique piece of equipment to bobsleigh and skeleton which are designed on a similar basis to a sprint spike but feature over 400 needle spikes rather than the traditional six or nine on their athletic counterparts. The ‘brush spikes’ under the front part of the foot help give maximum grip while sprinting on ice.
- Spikes on the toes give traction on the ice.
- 255 Spikes on each shoe for maximum grip.
- Lace closure with zipped front cover to cover laces.
- SYNTHETIC LEATHER lightweight support.
- amazing Review by Patrick
Price Quality Value