< Back To Listing
|Model Number||MA5391b BLK/SLF|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Silver Lightbeams Reflect|
|Season||Autumn 2018, Winter 2018|
Providing excellent protection against the elements, 2XU Wind Defence Mens Compression Tights offer advanced protection and comfort.
Breathable performance in the Wind Defence Compression Tights is thanks to a highly performing brushed membrane that expertly guards against rains, winds and reduces the effects of wind chill, keeping you warm throughout wear. Brushed thermal back panels add an extra dimension of warmth and flexibility, allowing the Wind Defence Compression Tights to move comfortably with you.
The compression properties of the Wind Defence Compression Tights allow for increased blood flow and oxygenation across the lower leg muscles, as a result reducing the risk of injury by upto 30%. For ultimate autumn and winter wearing, 2XU have included Hypotik reflective logos for greater visibility
- Rain and wind resistant front membrane panel for protection.
- Brushed thermal PWX Weight 105D back panels for added warmth.
- HYOPTIK reflective logos for greater visibility.
- Compression support to lower leg muscles.
- Graduated compression for improved blood flow for greater warm up and recovery.
- Drawstring waist for secure fit.
- Moisture wicking to keep you dry.
- Anti-bacterial to manage odour.
- UPF50+ sun protection.
Write Your Own Review
|2XU Mens Compression Tops Size Chart|
|XS||79 - 89|
|S||89 - 96|
|M||96 - 104|
|L||104 - 112|
|XL||112 - 119|
|XXL||119 - 127|
|2XU Mens Compression Legwear Size Chart|
|XXS||150 - 175||40 - 53|
|XS||155 - 180||50 - 60|
|S||160 - 185||55 - 70|
|M||160 - 185||75 - 90|
|L||160 - 185||85 - 105|
|XL||160 - 190||100 - 120|
|XXL||160 - 190||115 - 130|
2XU Garments are engineered for a tight compression fit. When your measurements are close to a borderline or you wish to wear your garments for recovery purposes, please choose the smaller size.