< Back To Listing
|Model Number||WW4994c BLK/SOM|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Sunset Ombre Pink|
|Season||Spring 2020, Summer 2020|
The 2XU Womens P:1 Propel Wetsuit is an all-round wetsuit that delivers many of the key technical benefits of the elite tier of the 2XU range. The inclusion of the rollbar, floating zip, SCS coating and 39 cell buoyancy paneling make the P:1 Propel a top-value wetsuit that will deliver the power needed to surpass the competition.
39 CELL is the most buoyant neoprene available with a thickness varying from 1mm to 5mm (5mm maximum permitted). Super Composite Skin coating is applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water.
Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue while ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
- SCS coating: Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panel: Maximum buoyancy with a combination of 1.5mm to 5mm neoprene thickness
- Concave water entrapment zone: Enhanced distance per stroke
- Floating zip panel: Extra distance per stroke
- Stretch lining (internal): Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Rollbar: Improved core buoyancy and body position
Write Your Own Review
|2XU Ladies Compression Size Chart|
2XU Garments are engineered for a tight compression fit. When your measurements are close to a borderline or you wish to wear your garments for recovery purposes, please choose the smaller size.