< Back To Listing
|Model Number||MW4991c BLK/SIL|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Silver|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Packed with features including rollbar, floating zip, SCS coating and 39 Cell buoyancy panelling, the P:1 PROPEL wetsuit is a leader in its price bracket.
39 CELL - The most buoyant neoprene available with thicknesses varying from 1mm to 5mm (5mm maximum permitted).
SCS COATING (Super Composite Skin) - Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue whilst ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
- SCS coating / Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panel / Maximum buoyancy with a 5mm neoprene thickness
- Concave water entrapment zone / Enhanced DPS*
- Floating zip panel / Extra DPS*
- 520% stretch lining (internal) / Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Rollbar / Increased core buoyancy and body position
Write Your Own Review
|2XU Mens Compression Tops Size Chart|
|XS||79 - 89|
|S||89 - 96|
|M||96 - 104|
|L||104 - 112|
|XL||112 - 119|
|XXL||119 - 127|
|2XU Mens Compression Legwear Size Chart|
|XXS||150 - 175||40 - 53|
|XS||155 - 180||50 - 60|
|S||160 - 185||55 - 70|
|M||160 - 185||75 - 90|
|L||160 - 185||85 - 105|
|XL||160 - 190||100 - 120|
|XXL||160 - 190||115 - 130|
2XU Garments are engineered for a tight compression fit. When your measurements are close to a borderline or you wish to wear your garments for recovery purposes, please choose the smaller size.