< Back To Listing
|Model Number||MA3014a BLK/STL|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Steel|
|Season||Autumn 2018, Winter 2018|
The 2XU Elite Compression Long Sleeve top offers the ultimate upper body and arm support during intense activity. Powerful PWX WEIGHT panels are targeted across the shoulder, and also the obliques for improved posture and technique. Graduated compression in the arms promotes circulation for faster warm up and recovery. Perfect for rigorous training sessions, competition and faster recovery from the toughest of workouts.
- Powerful PWX WEIGHT in arm panels provides extra support to forearm muscles under high impact.
- PWX WEIGHT fabric targets the upper back to pull the shoulders back, open the chest and enhance posture and breathing.
- PWX WEIGHT supports the obliques for greater postural awareness and support to lower back.
- PWX FLEX fabric supports the bicep, tricep, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression enhances circulation for faster recovery.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
Write Your Own Review
|2XU Mens Compression Tops Size Chart|
|XS||79 - 89|
|S||89 - 96|
|M||96 - 104|
|L||104 - 112|
|XL||112 - 119|
|XXL||119 - 127|
|2XU Mens Compression Legwear Size Chart|
|XXS||150 - 175||40 - 53|
|XS||155 - 180||50 - 60|
|S||160 - 185||55 - 70|
|M||160 - 185||75 - 90|
|L||160 - 185||85 - 105|
|XL||160 - 190||100 - 120|
|XXL||160 - 190||115 - 130|
2XU Garments are engineered for a tight compression fit. When your measurements are close to a borderline or you wish to wear your garments for recovery purposes, please choose the smaller size.