< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Matte Black|
THE BOUNDARY BREAKER
The last thing you want to be thinking about in the middle of a long backcountry ride is your helmet. It should be well-ventilated. It should protect your head. And it should fit so well that you don't know it's there. The Sixer takes to the trail with our integrated MIPS technology, resulting in a sleeker, closer-to-the-head fit that combines with our Float Fit system and proprietary Sweat Guide to ensure unprecedented comfort in a helmet.
Goggle compatibility, complete with a strap gripper at the rear of the helmet, adjustable visor height, integrated camera/light mount and a full hard shell round out the package. We've sweated every detail on the Sixer so that out on the trail, the only sweating you'll have to worry about is your own.
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Exposed polycarbonate roll cage
- Progressive Layering utilizing two layers of foam: a hard layer against the outer shell closer to the point of potential impact, and a less dense layer closer to the head. Each layer has a thin hard shell molded into it.
- Float Fit Race - A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- Dual Flow Ventilation features air ports along the brow to provide ventilation and help defog goggles
- 26 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
- 4-Position adjustable visor: The no-slip design allows on-the-fly adjustments so the rider can position visor at desired angle with a simple tug up or down
- Integrated breakaway camera mount requiring no zip ties or tape, designed to "break away" upon impact to reduce the risk of injury
- CE EN1078 certified