< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A929 001|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Graphite Grey|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2020, Winter 2020|
Running is all about your beat, bounce, or rhythm. The Novablast shoe will help every runner find their rhythm, with a new FlyteFoam Blast midsole giving a springy, energetic ride from foot strike to toe-off. A shoe that's perfect for runners who want a fast-feeling everyday trainer. So whether you are pounding the pavement or strolling the streets, Novablast will help you Run Your Rhythm. Now known as Tokyo, Edo was one of the first cities in the world to follow sustainable practices. Sustainability remains key for Asics as a brand and for the EDO collection, approximately 300,000 PET bottles were recycled to manufacture this collection. Coming with a brand new box that is made from 100% recycled paper and 10% less material, the box also uses a water-based ink that reduces ink usage by 50%.
- Monofilament Engineered Mesh - Wraps the foot like a second skin.
- Woven Reinforcements - Provide support to the foot.
- Breathable - Allows cool air to permeate the shoe and prevent an intolerable build up of heat.
- Lacing System - Increases support to the midfoot for a dynamic fit.
- FlyteFoam Blast - Softer and bouncier, providing a great feel from footstrike to toe-off.
- 10mm Added Midsole Material - Increases underfoot softness.
- High Energy Return - For increased bounce and unrivalled toe-offs.
- AHAR Rubber - Provides abrasion resistance and durability.
- Strong Grip - Stay in full control at all times.
- Weight - Approx 260g (9.2 oz).
- Drop - 10mm.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title