< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1072A014 406|
|Manufacturer Colour||Ice Mint / White|
Maintain the edge on court with the Asics Netburner Super FF Womens Netball Shoes. With FLYTEFOAM™ technology for energised cushioning, this shoe provides supportive comfort throughout even the toughest match.
The AHARPLUS™ outsole features a high abrasion resistant rubber compound at heavy impact areas and gives reliable grip as you weave past your opponents. Meanwhile, EVA technology in the midsole cushions your feet from impact on hard surfaces.
You won't need to worry about working up a sweat thanks to the removable ORTHOLITE™ sockliner, which moves moisture away from your feet to help you focus on your game. Added stability comes from the California lasting, allowing you to make high-speed moves with confidence.
Lace up the NETBURNER SUPER™ FF shoe and enjoy your best performance yet.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY - ASICS FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLUIDRIDE© - A twin-layer structure is made of lightweight Solyte™ and high bounce SpEVA™. The cushioning properties of Solyte™ absorb impact when striking the ground, while the rebound qualities of SpEVA™ enhance movement into the next step.
- I.G.S. IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM - A generic term to describe a netball shoe that features the following nine technologies:
- PERSONAL HEEL FIT (PHF) - 3 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the heel creating a personalised fit.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) Linked, category specific componentry that enhances the foots natural gait
- SOLYTE 55 - Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL - A lighter weight midsole compoind than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SPACE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear without compromising durability.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. The upper is stiched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title