< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A030 022|
|Manufacturer Colour||Mid Grey / Silver|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Exceptional performance meets incredible value. With its balanced support and guided stability, the sleek Asics GT 1000 7 Womens Running Shoe caters to runners of all levels. The first GT-1000™ to incorporate FlyteFoam® technology, this technologically advanced model delivers a smooth, responsive ride that holds up mile after mile.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Reflectivity - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- SpevaFoam™ Midsole Material - Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR® Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System® technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title