< Back To Listing
|Model Number||C619N 9023|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Vermilion / Carbon|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Autumn 2017, Winter 2017|
The Asics GT 1000 5 GS is a high-quality shoe that is loaded with technical features. Reduce shock and land with a spring thanks to the rearfoot GEL support system in the heel, and ensure a stable ride with the Duomax dual-material midsole.
- Heel Clutching System - New Asics technology, firmer than previous generations and offers foot support whilst counteracting over-pronation.
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic for improved adjustability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Guidance Trusstic System - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.