< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A930 001|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Graphite Grey|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2020, Winter 2020|
A neutral running shoe that combines a soft landing zone, to lessen fatigue, with a curved sole design and a stiff forefoot to help increase running efficiency so you can go further for longer. Now known as Tokyo, Edo was one of the first cities in the world to follow sustainable practices. Sustainability remains key for Asics as a brand and for the EDO collection, approximately 300,000 PET bottles were recycled to manufacture this collection. Coming with a brand new box that is made from 100% recycled paper and 10% less material, the box also uses a water-based ink that reduces ink usage by 50%.
- Knit Uppers - Ensures lightweight, breathable and supportive comfort.
- Adaptive Fit - Works to provide a supportive, comfortable fit.
- Clutch Counter - Locks in the heel for a stable fit.
- Seamless Fit - Reduces the risks of chafing and irritation.
- Lacing System - Locks down the midfoot for distraction-free strides.
- GlideRide Midsole - Increases running efficiency by reducing 16.1% the energy loss at the ankle joint.
- FlyteFoam - Lightweight and responsive, it features a reinforced, sustainable nanofibre compound which increases the foam's durability and provides more stability.
- FlyteFoam Propel - Designed to provide enhanced responsiveness at toe-off.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuate shock at heel-strike and toe-off plus promote a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- 3D Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove works to enhance gait efficiency.
- AHAR+ - A tough rubber compound that provides durability and traction.
- Curved Outsole - Increases running efficiency and reduces ankle flexion.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title