< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1011A604 001|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Rich Gold|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Put your best foot forward in every run with the help of the Asics Gel Pulse 10 Mens Running Shoes. Specially designed for medium-mileage runners, these men's sneakers combine comfort, practicality and contemporary features for an overall supreme trainer.
With a soft cushioned ride, the GEL-PULSE 10 running shoes offer plush comfort and protection with their SpEVA lasting and SpEVA foam heel preventing midsole breakdown and promoting bounce-back quality. Meanwhile their hard EVA TRUSSTIC supports movement by stabilising the centre sole, enhancing gait efficiency and preventing the shoe from twisting as you move. At the same time, its vertical flex grooves work for further gait efficiency and its AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant) rubber heel plug offers supreme cushioning and durability for a gentler experience on the foot.
- Mesh upper - Provides breathable comfort.
- Overlay reinforcements - Swathe the midfoot and forefoot to promote lockdown.
- Double mesh heel - Secures the rearfoot.
- EVA sockliner - Moulds to the shape of your foot.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - For a soft feel and improved comfort.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuate shock at heel-strike and toe-off.
- SpEVA under the heel - Durable cushioning.
- EVA forefoot - Lightweight cushioning.
- EVA Trusstic System - Works to stabilise the shoe and stop it from twisting.
- Guidance Line - Enhances gait efficiency.
- AHAR heel - Increases durability.
- Blown rubber outsole - Extra cushioning and effective grip.
- Drop - 10 mm.
- Weight - 324 g.
- VFM? Review by Ian
Price Quality Value
These are not as light (weight) but provide adequate support and on the move seem decent enough. Time/miles will tell! (Posted on 27/04/2019)
Write Your Own Review
|Men's Asics Running Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Men's Asics Shoe Width Chart|
|Men's Asics Wrestling Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (D) unless otherwise stated in the product title