< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A578 751|
|Manufacturer Colour||Safety Yellow / Pink|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Autumn 2020, Winter 2020|
Boost your running performance with the Asics Gel Noosa Tri 12 Womens Running Shoes. With its eye-catching design, this lightweight running shoe provides a blend of comfort and support to help you smash your training goals.
For a cushioned and lightweight ride, the GEL-NOOSA TRI™ 12 model features a FLYTEFOAM™ midsole, which works with GEL™ technology cushioning in the rearfoot for a more comfortable run.
while the elastic laces and a pull tab on the tongue and heel make the shoe easy to take on and off. The GEL-NOOSA TRI™ 12 shoe also promotes better durability, thanks to its solid AHARPLUS™ heel plug that helps to reduce wear in high-contact areas.
Standing out from the crowd with its colorful design and advanced technologies to increase your speed, the GEL-NOOSA TRI™ 12 performance running shoe is a dream come true.
- Breathable Mesh - Air can flow in and out for exceptional breathability.
- Moisture Wicking - Moisture from sweat is able to escape out to keep you feeling dry and comfortable.
- Toe Protection - Firm material surrounds the forefoot for protection.
- Firm Heel - The heel is held in a healthy and upright position.
- Traditional Lacing - A traditional lacing system with elastic laces will allow you to find a comfortable and secure fit.
- Padded Tongue and Ankle - A soft and padded tongue and ankle collar will reduce the risk of irritation caused by rubbing and chafing.
- Heel Tab - Allows you to achieve a firm and comfortable fit.
- Attractive Design - An attractive and eye-catching design completes the upper.
- FlyteFoam Midsole - Innovative and lightweight midsole is up to 55% lighter than the industry standard.
- Cushioned - More cushioning means less stress placed on the joints.
- Midsole Fibres - The super fibres within the midsole improve the durability and resilience of the midsole.
- Gel Cushioning - Added cushioning under the rearfoot.
- Responsive - An added spring in every step.
- Soft Insole - Provides personalised comfort.
- AHAR Outsole - Forms a strong bond with a wide range of different surfaces for traction and control.
- High Abrasion - Will stand up against abuse for improved longevity.
- Multi-Directional Lugs - Improve grip by anchoring you to the ground on takeoffs, landings and changes of direction.
- AHARPLUS Heel Plug - Reduces wear in high-contact areas.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title