< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1011A673 400|
|Manufacturer Colour||Directoire Blue / Mako Blue|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Autumn 2020, Winter 2020|
Boost your running performance with the Asics Gel Noosa Tri 12 Mens Running Shoes. With its eye-catching design, this lightweight running shoe provides a blend of comfort and support to help you meet your training goals.
For a cushioned and lightweight ride, the GEL-NOOSA TRI™ 12 model features a FLYTEFOAM™ midsole, which works with GEL™ technology cushioning in the rearfoot for a more comfortable run. Open holes in the forefoot drain water to help keep you dry, while the airy mesh mid-foot area lets your feet breathe.
The elastic laces and a pull tab on the tongue and heel make the shoe easier to take on and off, while the AHAR™ heel plug helps to reduce wear in high-contact areas to extend the overall lifespan of the shoe.
- Breathable Mesh - Air can flow in and out for exceptional breathability.
- Moisture Wicking - Moisture from sweat is able to escape out to keep you feeling dry and comfortable.
- Toe Protection - Firm material surrounds the forefoot for protection.
- Firm Heel - The heel is held in a healthy and upright position.
- Choice of Laces - The shoes come with a choice of elastic or traditional laces.
- Padded Tongue and Ankle - A soft and padded tongue and ankle collar will reduce the risk of irritation caused by rubbing and chafing.
- Heel Tab - Allows you to achieve a firm and comfortable fit.
- Attractive Design - An attractive and eye-catching design completes the upper.
- FlyteFoam Midsole - Innovative and lightweight midsole is up to 55% lighter than the industry standard.
- Cushioned - More cushioning means less stress placed on the joints.
- Midsole Fibres - The super fibres within the midsole improve the durability and resilience of the midsole.
- Gel Cushioning - Added cushioning under the rearfoot.
- Responsive - An added spring in every step.
- Soft Insole - Provides personalised comfort.
- AHAR Outsole - Forms a strong bond with a wide range of different surfaces for traction and control.
- High Abrasion - Will stand up against abuse for improved longevity.
- Multi-Directional Lugs - Improve grip by anchoring you to the ground on takeoffs, landings and changes of direction.
- AHARPLUS Heel Plug - Reduces wear in high-contact areas.
Write Your Own Review
|Men's Asics Running Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Men's Asics Shoe Width Chart|
|Men's Asics Wrestling Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (D) unless otherwise stated in the product title