< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1011A780 100|
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Electric Blue|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2020, Summer 2020|
Enjoy comfort with each stride in the Asics Gel Nimbus 22 Retro Tokyo Mens Running Shoes. Appropriate for neutral runners, this version sports a retro look that reflects the aesthetics and history of Tokyo. This iteration offers a more comfortable ride thanks to the wrap-around GEL™ technology that cushions the entire foot and helps to reduce shock.
Improved forefoot GEL™ technology further reduce the load on feet, while the FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology in the midsole delivers more energetic ride. Featuring gender-specific GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC™ technology under the arch of the shoe, this thermoplastic piece provides stability, reduces weight, and helps extend the life of the shoe. In the men’s model, this piece provides added support toward the inside of the arch.
The lightweight, engineered mesh upper allows your feet to experience improved breathability, offering a supportive and adaptable fit. Designed with high mileage runners in mind, the GEL-NIMBUS™ 22 shoe implements more foam in the midsole to reduce the severity of harsh impact. Additionally, a lightweight AHAR™ outsole reduces the overall level of wear, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your running workouts.
Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the GEL-NIMBUS™ 22 Retro Tokyo performance running shoe is designed to deliver soft cushioning and a more responsive stride.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - Improves ventilation to keep you cool.
- Adaptive Fit - Ensures a supportive and comfortable fit.
- Overlays - Supply smooth support and structure.
- Asymmetrical Lacing System - Reduces the risk of irritation and creates a firm fit.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and a snug heel fit.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Ultra-lightweight, but effective, cushioning and bounce.
- FlyteFoam Propel - Offers exceptional rebound properties.
- Rearfoot And Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Strategically placed to minimise joint stress and maximise ride comfort.
- EVA Midsole - Increases underfoot cushioning.
- AHAR Outsole- Highly durable and abrasion resistant.
- Lateral Full Contact Outsole - With blown AHAR rubber for extra cushioning and enhanced durability and grip.
- Flex Grooves - Increases traction and grip.
- Trusstic System- Reinforced middle of the outsole prevents shoe from twisting.
- Weight - 310g
- Drop - 10 mm.
Write Your Own Review
|Men's Asics Running Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Men's Asics Shoe Width Chart|
|Men's Asics Wrestling Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (D) unless otherwise stated in the product title