< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A541 400|
|Manufacturer Colour||Ice Mint / Black|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Don't let wintry conditions hold you back from your running goals with the Asics Gel Nimbus 21 Winterized Womens Running Shoes. Built to last, it's carefully designed with advanced technical features giving you luxurious cushioning, helping propel you further than you thought possible.
I.G.S™ (Impact Guidance System) technology allows your foot to perform in a more natural manner, freeing you up to focus on the important things: your breathing and pace. GEL™ technology in the fore and rear foot absorbs the impact of your landings, thanks to shock-absorbent silicone which offers comfort over the distance. It's crucial to have a spring in your step on those tough winter runs, so FLYTEFOAM™ Propel lightweight foam has a high-energy return elastomer for excellent bounce and toe-off.
The GEL-NIMBUS™ 21 Winterized shoe is fitted with a SpEVA 45 lasting, a plush midsole material for extra comfort, while the TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology helps keep you in your natural line of motion. We've fitted the shoe with an external heel counter, holding on to your heel firmly for an adaptive fit. To last the miles, an AHAR™ outsole made with High Abrasion Resistance Rubber works against heavy contact areas of the sole, to reduce wear and tear.
Made with a mesh upper to help air flow around your foot, let your shoe take the strain while you push yourself to achieve more.
- NEW 2-Layer Jacquard Mesh - Reduces the risk of rubbing and increases air flow.
- Overlays - Supply smooth support and structure.
- Asymmetrical Lacing System - Reduces the risk of irritation and creates a firm fit.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and a snug heel fit.
- NEW Spacious Toe Box - Accommodates your foot's natural movement.
- Discrete Eyelets - Disperse lace tension for enhanced upper comfort.
- Moulded EVA Sockliner - Offers high rebound properties, excellent moisture management and breathability.
- Rearfoot And Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Strategically placed to minimise joint stress and maximise ride comfort.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Ultra-lightweight, but effective, cushioning and bounce.
- NEW FlyteFoam Lyte - Provides exceptional shock absorption at a lighter weight.
- NEW FlyteFoam Propel - Offers exceptional rebound properties.
- Lateral Full Contact Outsole - With blown AHAR rubber for extra cushioning and enhanced durability and grip.
- Guidance Line - For enhanced gait efficiency.
- Drop - 13 mm.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title