< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1011A207 020|
|Manufacturer Colour||Mid Grey / Illusion Blue|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Feel the confidence to push your run further with the re-engineered GEL-NIMBUS® 21 LITE-SHOW® men's running shoe, designed to offer comfort and an excellent fit. These luxurious sports shoes for men feature FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology in the midsole to give you excellent bounce and help move you forward. Recommended for long distance, these shoes bring high level comfort wherever you’re running.
A new engineered mesh offers more breathability and support, and a spacious toe-box and GEL® technology in the forefoot give your feet more space to move. There’s also an external clutch counter to provide your heel with the excellent support, and a molded EVA sockliner that helps keep your feet comfortable and dry. With GEL-NIMBUS® 21 LITE-SHOW® running shoes, you’ll feel the energy for an endless run, in any light condition. The addition of SpEVA® 45 lasting foam doesn’t just absorb shock – it also increases durability and rebound. And a lateral full contact outsole gives you a smoother, more stable ride from heel strike to toe off.
- AHAR® Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- FlyteFoam® Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Reflectivity - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology - This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner - This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
Write Your Own Review
|Men's Asics Running Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Men's Asics Shoe Width Chart|
|Men's Asics Wrestling Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (D) unless otherwise stated in the product title