< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1011A632 001|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Electric Blue|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Run further than you thought possible in the Asics Gel Nimbus 21 Lite Show Mens Running Shoes - packed full of plush cushioning and special technologies to respond to your natural stride. This special edition, part of our LITE-SHOW™ collection features added reflectivity to keep you visible when you run in low light.
The GEL-NIMBUS™ 21 shoe is fitted with our I.G.S™ (Impact Guidance System) technology: a construction technique that allows the shoe to respond to your natural gait. A GUIDANCE LINE™ sole adds further gait efficiency so you can focus on pushing yourself further than ever, while TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology provides added stability.
The upper is made from Jacquard mesh and will fit snugly, allowing air to flow and keep the foot fresh as you run and run. Our famous GEL™ technology in the front and rear sole gives you energised cushioning in the form of shock-absorbing silicone for heavy-impact activity. Meanwhile, FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology in the midsole offers excellent bounce and toe-off. This lightweight foam formulation has a special high-energy return elastomer helping to put a spring in your step. Gain even more bounce with our SpEVA™ insole, which also helps the shoe last.
To ensure a great fit, there's an external heel counter which holds your heel firmly, keeping you comfortable as you pound the miles. And we've added a tough AHAR™ heel plug on the outsole to reduce excessive wear and help you be able to run as long as you want.
If the light is dim you'll know you can be seen thanks to the LITE-SHOW™ technology reflective details we've included. All of this lets the shoe take the strain so you can concentrate on what matters: your breathing and pace.
- 2-Layer Jacquard Mesh - Reduces the risk of rubbing and increases air flow.
- Overlays - Supply smooth support and structure.
- Asymmetrical Lacing System - Reduces the risk of irritation and creates a firm fit.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and a snug heel fit.
- Spacious Toe Box - Accommodates your foot's natural movement.
- Discrete Eyelets - Disperse lace tension for enhanced upper comfort.
- External Heel Counter- Secures the heel in place to reduce in shoe slippage and increase support.
- Moulded EVA Sockliner - Offers high rebound properties, excellent moisture management and breathability.
- Rearfoot And Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Strategically placed to minimise joint stress and maximise ride comfort.
- SpEVA- Enhances stability and comfort.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Ultra-lightweight, but effective, cushioning and bounce.
- FlyteFoam Lyte - Provides exceptional shock absorption at a lighter weight.
- FlyteFoam Propel - Offers exceptional rebound properties.
- Lateral Full Contact Outsole - With blown AHAR rubber for extra cushioning and enhanced durability and grip.
- AHAR Outsole- Highly durable and abrasion resistant.
- Trusstic System- Reinforced middle of the outsole prevents shoe from twisting.
- Weight - 310g
- Drop - 10 mm.
- My ASICS gel Nimbus 21 Review by Julian
Price Quality Value
Definitely will be back once I’m off furlough!!!! (Posted on 30/05/2020)
Write Your Own Review
|Men's Asics Running Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Men's Asics Shoe Width Chart|
|Men's Asics Wrestling Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (D) unless otherwise stated in the product title