< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A536 020|
|Manufacturer Colour||Piedmont Grey / Sun Coral|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Enjoy luxurious comfort and improved bounce with the Asics Gel Kayano 26 Lite Show Womens Running Shoes, featuring GEL™ technology for high-density shock absorption and a comfortable feel over long distances.
Featuring a Jacquard mesh upper and FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology for a lightweight quality that allows your feet to breathe, this ASICS running shoe is all about going the distance, providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time. The EVA sockliner offers excellent rebound and cushioning, while the Guidance TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology brings a new level of stability, working with the contoured midsole to help control torsion. Meanwhile, the SpEVA™ 45 lasting improves bounce-back characteristics to put a spring in your step (quite literally).
If your feet tend to roll inwards as you run, fret not. The DUOMAX™ midsole offers smooth overpronation control by combining two different density materials to reduce the risk of flat feet and bunions. Meanwhile, the AHAR™ outsole helps to reduce excessive wear for a longer lifespan.
The GEL-KAYANO™ 26 LS running shoe features LITE-SHOW™ technology reflective detailing to keep you visible and safe when you run after dark, so you can make sure you hit your training targets even as the days get shorter.
- Engineered Mesh - Offers breathable comfort and a premium, irritation-free fit.
- Heel Counter - An external heel counter which secures the rearfoot for a non-slip fit.
- Lacing System - Locks down the midfoot for a distraction-free fit.
- Lite-Show Technology - Increases visibility in darker conditions.
- FlyteFoam Propel - Designed to provide enhanced responsiveness at toe-off.
- FlyteFoam Lyte - Lightweight and responsive, it features a reinforced, sustainable nanofibre compound which increases the foam's durability and provides more stability.
- Gel Cushioning - Attenuate shock at heel-strike and toe-off plus promote a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax Support - Helps to curb overpronation, reducing risk of injury and enhancing gait efficiency.
- SpEVA 45 - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- EVA Sockliner - Increases rebound and cushioning for all-day comfort.
- AHAR Outsole - To increase cushioning and abrasion-resistance on high-stress areas.
- Flex Grooves - Etched into the outsole to provide flexibility for a more natural ride.
- Impact Guidance System - For enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Trusstic System - Better propulsion and stability.
- Weight - 260g.
- Heel Height - 22mm.
- Forefoot Height - 12mm.
- Midsole Drop - 10mm.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title