< Back To Listing
|Model Number||T597N 9635|
|Manufacturer Colour||Silver Grey / Violet / Deep Colbalt|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
Run long distances in the Asics Gel Kayano 22 Women's Running Shoe that puts your feet on autopilot. For over 20 years, overpronators have laced them up and hit the road knowing their feet are completely supported. And the last mile is just as comfortable as the first thanks to superb cushioning.
Every stride is a little easier as the new KAYANO has shed 10g runners know that adds up over the course of a marathon. Your shoe almost becomes a part of you with a sock-like fit around the midfoot, and a mesh upper that stretches in line with your skin.
Take on longer distances in the number 1 shoe for overpronators
Protect your feet from impact with GEL cushioning in the back and front, and enjoy the bouncy FluidRide 2.0 midsole
Feel like you're wearing a second skin with an engineered mesh FluidFit upper that stretches where you need it most
Carry less weight around the course in the new, lighter KAYANO
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic Duomax - Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- Clutch Counter - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Solid Rubber outsole - Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- FluidFit - ASICS FluidFit technology combines a technical mesh that stretches in multiple directions with other stretch materials to create a glove like fit.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title