< Back To Listing
|Model Number||T4H8N 9091|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Pink|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
The shoe has assembled more than 20 years of success on the road, aiding the experience of a more stable run when racking up the miles. The Kayano 21 combines cushioning and impact resistance with equal aplomb.
The GEL-KAYANO® 21 stays true to its successful reputation between runners, improving upon its famous ride with technically advanced features, the new technologies employed will take your running to the next level.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® Midsole - ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit® Upper - ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System - This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology - This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner - This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Gender-specific cushioning - Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Plus 3® Midsole Technology - 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title