< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A158 700|
|Manufacturer Colour||Sun Coral|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Turbo charge your next run with the Asics Gel DS Trainer 24 Womens Running Shoes. Built for speed, this streamlined shoe boasts a performance knit upper, ultra lightweight cushioning and premium protective guidance technologies to help you clock up your fastest time yet.
FLYTEFOAM™ Lyte technology in the midsole provides unparalleled weight reduction and long-lasting cushioning, so you can build up your speed without anything holding you back. Meanwhile, strategically positioned GEL™ technology in the rearfoot provides shock absorption where you need it most.
This shoe features our I.G.S™ (Impact Guidance System) technology to support your foot in its natural line of motion, enhancing the efficiency of your stride. Additional support comes from TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology, a moulded component under the midfoot area that provides stability and helps control twisting and torsion. The GEL-DS TRAINER™ 24 model is recommended for overpronators, whose feet tend to roll inward as they run. To counter this, we've added an internal heel counter and DUOMAX™ technology, which consists of two different density midsole materials to provide smooth overpronation control.
The AHAR™ outsole reduces impact at heavy impact areas, and ensures this shoe will withstand heavy use over time. Reflective detailing on the outer means you can train in low light and still attract attention. And to round it all off, the EVA sockliner moulds to the shape of your foot over time, creating luxurious comfort that increases with every run. When you add the GEL-DS TRAINER™ 24 shoe to your running kit, there's nothing to stop you achieving all your speed goals.
- Performance Knit Upper - Provides exceptional comfort, support and breathability.
- Moisture Management - Wicks away excess sweat and moisture.
- Breathable - Encourages cool air to circulate.
- EVA Sockliner - Sits comfortably against the skin, preventing friction and irritation such as chafing.
- Reflective Details - Improves safety and visibility in low light.
- Traditional Lacing - Offers a secure, locked-in fit and feel.
- Padded Tongue - Adds further comfort.
- Flytefoam Lyte Midsole - Delivers protection, bounce and comfort.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System - Attenuates shock and impact.
- DuoMax Support - Helps to promote the most efficient gait by controlling pronation.
- AHAR Outsole - Provides optimal grip and traction.
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Weight - 240g.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title