< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1011A176 400|
|Manufacturer Colour||Illusion Blue / Black|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Turbo charge your morning run with the Asics Gel DS Trainer 24 Mens Running Shoe, specially designed for male athletes who love to go faster. Crafted for velocity, these men’s running shoes come with a new performance knit upper and lightweight cushioning for responsive support that allows you to run faster, whether it’s race day or you’re simply walking to meet your step count.
These streamlined running shoes feature more of our latest technologies, with FLYTEFOAM® Lyte technology for durability and a light feel, an DUOMAX® support system to help you maintain balance when you’re training hard, and an improved collar fitting to give you an extra comfortable feel. The cleverly designed EVA TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology supports your movements by stabilizing the center sole, meaning there’s less chance of the shoe twisting and you injuring yourself. To give you a great grip, these shoes also feature with a rubber outsole.
To round it all off, these running shoes for men are made from a knit material that offers you the support you need while remaining highly breathable, so there’s nothing to hold you back from working up a sweat and achieving your best time yet. Live life at top speed with the lightweight GEL-DS TRAINER® 24 men's running shoes.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Trusstic System® technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Ortholite® Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- AHAR® Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Weight - 8.68oz
- Heel Height - 17mm.
- Forefoot Height -9mm
- Great shoe if not a little wider than last years Review by Rich
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review
|Men's Asics Running Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Men's Asics Shoe Width Chart|
|Men's Asics Wrestling Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (D) unless otherwise stated in the product title