< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A542 020|
|Manufacturer Colour||Graphite Grey / Sun Coral|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Go further than you ever thought possible with the Asics Gel Cumulus 21 Lite Show Womens Running Shoes. This premium running shoe offers supreme bounce and energy thanks to FLYTEFOAM™ Propel and FLYTEFOAM™ Lyte technology, while the combination of rear and forefoot GEL™ technology offers unbeatable levels of shock absorption and cushioning.
This shoe offers outstanding support as you move, with I.G.S™ (Impact Guidance System) technology ensuring your feet stay in their natural gait. Extra stability is provided by the internal heel counter and GUIDANCE LINE™ technology, which enhances the efficiency of your stride, giving you the energy you need to take on those extra miles. The EVA sockliner moulds to the shape of your foot for an additional layer of comfort, while the dual-layer midsole boasts lightweight FLUIDRIDE™ cushioning, which reduces strain and improves performance through extra rebound and shock absorption. .
If you're running long distances, you need a shoe that's built to last. We've added our highly resistant rubber AHAR™ compound at high impact areas of the outsole to reduce the effects of abrasion and long-term wear.
The GEL-CUMULUS™ 21 LITE-SHOW™ model also features an engineered jacquard mesh for breathability that keeps your feet feeling fresher for longer. Meanwhile, the reflective detailing means you'll always capture attention, even when the light begins to fade. It all adds up to a running shoe you can count on as you look to boost your performance and reach new distances.
- Jacquard Mesh - Encases each foot in breathable comfort.
- Thicker Material Coverage - Resides over the heel and toe area for increased durability.
- EVA Sockliner - Provides personalised comfort and aids moisture management.
- Internal TPR Heel Counter- Secures the heel in place to reduce in shoe slippage.
- FlyteFoam Propel Midsole - High performing material used in midsole to decrease breakdown and increase cushioning properties.
- SpEVA 45 Insole- Improve bounce-back characteristics and decrease midsole breakdown.
- FluidRide Cushioning - Offers a winning combination of cushioning and bounce-back
- Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel - Heavy impacts absorbed efficiently.
- Trusstic System - Better propulsion and stability.
- AHAR Outsole - Tough rubber compound cuts down excessive wear.
- AHAR Heel Plug - Thick outsole material on the heel to stop it wearing out.
- Guidance Line - Spreads energy to make the shoe more stable.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title