< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A218 020|
|Manufacturer Colour||Mid Grey / Dark Grey|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Whatever your distance, Asics Gel Cumulus 20 LE (Limited Edition) Womens Running Shoes make the perfect training partners. Combining a casual design with our premium performance features, these shoes can help you go further and look good while you're doing it.
Enjoy an extra spring in your step with our advanced technology, with energised cushioning including a layer of FlyteFoam Propel on top of the midsole, which combines lightweight foam with a high-energy return material for even greater bounce, giving you a real boost as you move.
We've updated our design with a new lateral full contact outsole, ensuring a smooth ride from heel strike to toe-off. SpEVA Lasting technology offers an extra performance boost by transferring energy absorbed from impact with the ground into your next step.
For added comfort, this running shoe features an OrthoLite sockliner as well as a more spacious toe box and wider forefoot for extra stability. The shoes include rear and forefoot GEL for cushioning and shock absorption, and a soft collar foam to keep feet and ankles comfy over long distances. Our Guidance line technology helps your feet stay aligned, reducing any imbalance caused by shifts in your centre of pressure.
Whether you're aiming for a 10k or a longer road race, these shoes are the ideal choice for a comfortable and energetic ride all the way to the finish.
- Jacquard mesh upper - Provides breathable comfort and flexible support.
- Stretchy mesh - Adapts and flexes with your foot.
- Wider toe box - Allows for comfortable toe splay and a more efficient push-off.
- Seamless construction - Reduces risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Discrete eyelets - Disperse lace tension.
- Reflective elements - Improve visibility in low-light conditions.
- Ortholite sockliner - Provides exceptional cushioning and moisture-wicking properties.
- Fluidride midsole - The ultimate combination of bounce-back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GELs - Attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases and allow for movement in multiple planes.
- FlyteFoam Lyte - Lightweight and responsive, it features a reinforced, sustainable nanofibre compound which increases the foam's durability and provides more stability.
- FlyteFoam Propel - Designed to provide enhanced responsiveness at toe-off.
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove works to enhance gait efficiency.
- AHAR outsole - Placed in high-stress areas to increase grip and durability.
- Flex grooves - Promote natural foot flexion.
- Weight - 279 g.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title