< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1011A239 400|
|Manufacturer Colour||Grand Shark / Peacoat|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Get ready to hit the running track in these cushioned Asics Gel Cumulus 20 Limited Edition Mens Running Shoes, featuring exclusive FlyteFoam technology. Your next run is set for a boost thanks to the extra bounce provided by the energetic foam formulation of FlyteFoam Propel. Plus, however hard your feet hit the ground, you'll keep a spring in your step thanks to ASICS GEL technology in both the heel and forefoot, offering energised cushioning at its best.
The high-performance design has been reimagined with an organic fibre formulation, providing continuous cushioning for sustained comfort over long distances so you can go even further. There's also an enhanced focus on weight reduction giving you the same high level of performance in an even lighter shoe.
Experience the enhanced comfort of the full engineered mesh upper which provides seamless friction-free construction, while an improved design means ample room in the ball and toe areas of the shoe. The mesh fabric offers an improved fit and lets your hardworking feet breath and keep comfortable as you put them through their paces. A sleek design is complemented with a rolled shoe collar and iconic ASICS graphics on the running shoe upper.
- Jacquard mesh upper - Provides breathable comfort and flexible support.
- Stretchy mesh - Adapts and flexes with your foot.
- Wider toe box - Allows for comfortable toe splay and a more efficient push-off.
- Seamless construction - Reduces risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Discrete eyelets - Disperse lace tension.
- Reflective elements - Improve visibility in low-light conditions.
- Ortholite sockliner - Provides exceptional cushioning and moisture-wicking properties.
- Fluidride midsole - The ultimate combination of bounce-back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GELs - Attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases and allow for movement in multiple planes.
- FlyteFoam Lyte - Lightweight and responsive, it features a reinforced, sustainable nanofibre compound which increases the foam's durability and provides more stability.
- FlyteFoam Propel - Designed to provide enhanced responsiveness at toe-off.
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove works to enhance gait efficiency.
- AHAR outsole - Placed in high-stress areas to increase grip and durability.
- Flex grooves - Promote natural foot flexion.
- Weight - 285 g.
Write Your Own Review
|Men's Asics Running Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Men's Asics Shoe Width Chart|
|Men's Asics Wrestling Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (D) unless otherwise stated in the product title