< Back To Listing
|Model Number||E703Y 8945|
|Manufacturer Colour||Sulphur Spring / Ink Blue / Blue|
|Season||Spring 2018, Summer 2018|
The GEL-Challenger 11 offers updated features to this performance tennis shoe for men and is made to keep you light on your feet so you can sprint across the baseline. A personalised heel fit (P.H.F) molds to your feet the more you wear them for better fit, added stability and ultimately, footwear customised to you. The rear and foot GEL cushioning system offers a soft, protected landing so you can move quickly across the court while the specially designed anti-gravel tongue prevents small stones and debris from entering the shoe.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Pguard - Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Anti Gravel Tongue - Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.