< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A465 700|
|Manufacturer Colour||Hot Pink / Yellow|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
The Asics DynaFlyte 4 Womens Running Shoes boasts rearfoot GEL cushioning and FLYTEFOAM Lyte midsole, as well as I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) technology. Expertly engineered to help road runners move faster, it's an appropriate choice when looking for running shoes for that streamlined effect and premium fit and feel.
- AHAR Rubber Sponge Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- FlyteFoam Lyte - The next generation of Flytefoam provides lightweight cushioning without sacrificing durability.
- GEL - Rearfoot - Shock absorbing material placed in rearfoot of shoe. Shape of units designed for special function under the heel of the foot.
- Guidance Line - Longitudinal groove that decouples tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- I.G.S Technology (Running) - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Reflectivity - Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light.
- SpEVA Lasting - Speva lasting in various degrees of density to give either comfort or stability.
- Super AHAR Heel Plug - ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber on the outersole. Helps cut down on excessive wear.
- Full Ground Contact - A stable and cushioned platform
- Engineered Jacquard Mesh Upper - A technical mesh material that stretches in multiple directions, creating a glove, snug like fit that provides a unique balance of comfort and fit.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title