< Back To Listing
|Season||Autumn 2018, Winter 2018|
Polar M200 is a water-resistant running watch with wrist-based heart rate, integrated GPS and 24/7 activity tracking and Polar Smart Coaching Features. It tracks speed and distance, calories burned and even sleep quality.
Find the joy of running with the Polar M200. A water-resistant running watch with wrist-based heart rate, integrated GPS and 24/7 activity tracking and Polar Smart Coaching features. It tracks speed and distance, calories burned and even sleep quality. It also features personalised guidance and feedback. The changeable wristbands make sure it fits all styles.
- Advanced GPS - The M200’s built-in GPS keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude. After your run, you can see your route on Polar Flow.
- Activity tracking - The M200 tracks your steps, activity, sleep and calories 24/7, encouraging you to stay active every day.
- Heart rate training - Heart rate training is one of the most effective training methods. Measure your heart rate from the wrist and see your current heart rate zone on the screen.*
- Sport profiles - Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions.
- Polar Flow - Plan, sync and share your training using the exclusive Polar Flow online service and mobile application. All data is easily viewable.
- Smart Notifications - Smart Notifications allow you to see notifications from your phone directly on the screen of your M200.
- Individual targets - You can set your own individual training targets and follow your progress towards them using Polar Flow.
- Fun running displays - Compare your current speed with the world record speed for a marathon or check what your Cooper test result would be with your current pace.