< Back To Listing
|Season||Spring 2018, Summer 2018|
The Garmin Forerunner 935 Tri Bundle is designed specifically for sports fanatics to monitor and improve training and Racing. Capturing accurate data, specific to your activity, the 935 offers immediate performance evaluation to enhance techniques.
All the benefits of the Forerunner 935 Multisport but with 2 additional HRM chest monitors & bands – one for triathlon & one pool specific, a spare band & a quick release kit.
Garmin Forerunner 935 has built-in activity profiles for a multitude of sports to meet your needs, including running, cycling, swimming, cross-country, trail running, hiking, strength training and many more. From brick workouts to triathlons, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just one press of a button.
The Garmin Forerunner 935 introduces the new Training status performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent training history and performance indicators. Assess your overall training load by measuring your exercise volume from the last 7 days and comparing it to the optimal range for your fitness to improve performance. The Garmin Forerunner 935 indicators let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Pair your Garmin Forerunner 935 with a compatible smartphone and receive smart notifications, audio prompts, music controls and more right on your wrist. Track your training in real time with LiveTrack — or use GroupTrack, which also lets you keep tabs on your riding buddies as you go. The built-in Wi-Fi enables you to access data from the cloud and automatically syncs to Garmin Connect online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media.
The Garmin Forerunner 935 makes it easier to analyse the data you need to improve. Measuring crucial running metrics to analyse performance, such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, key to understanding your form to bring out your best on race day. These metrics are available with an additional compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband.
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics2 for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)